Close To My Heart with Vicki Heater.

Do you love to scrapbook, make cards, or make gifts? Would you like to take a class, do a workshop, or join a club? My blog will keep you up to date with my new events.

Monday, August 20, 2012


Do you the the Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection

Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection

Featuring hundreds of basic, versatile shapes and fonts you'll use every day, many of which coordinate with dozens of our My Acrylix® stamps, this collection is a must-have for every crafter!
Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection includes:
1 – Cartridge (700 images: font, shapes, and 3-D items)
3 – My Acrylix® D-size stamp sets
3 – 9" × 12" Dimensional Elements (3 sheets of different shapes)
Cricut® is a registered trademark of Provo Craft & Novelty, Inc. All rights reserved.

$99.00 plus tax and shipping.

Must have cartridge.  Go to http://victoriaheater.ctmh.com/ to order your Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection today.

No comments:

Post a Comment