Close To My Heart with Vicki Heater.

Do you love to scrapbook, make cards, or make gifts? Would you like to take a class, do a workshop, or join a club? My blog will keep you up to date with my new events.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Want to be a Close To My Heart Consultant?

Have you ever thought about having your own business? Close To My Heart allows you to be in business and have fun doing something you love!

There at 2 different Consultant Kit. New Consultant Essentials Kit for only $49! You will receive the basic business and creative supplies you want most. All the supplies in the kit have a retail value of approximately of  $130.

New Consultant Master Kit for just $99! With a retail value of approximately $280, the Master kit includes expanded business items, along with additional products and Studio J layouts, to help you organize your business and reach your creative and financial goals. It’s an investment that will reap big rewards!

Come join my team by signing up online Crop Some Memories website under "My Opportunities" http://cropsomememories.wix.com/crop-some-memories#!__monthly-special .
Close To My Heart website: http://victoriaheater.ctmh.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment